fbpx
  • Author
    Hamza Ali

Gbpusd is on an uptrend since 2020 and after the correction from the covid curve. I would like to share my current outlook on GBPUSD, as it is in an uptrend so we are only looking for Buys, if we look at the H1 timeframe we can see that it has broken out the recent resistance zone and it has made a demand zone right on that previous zone. So would like to go long if we have a retest with rejection the zone.

Hamza Ali

Looking to buy the GBPCHF on a retest of the zone, as it is in an uptrend so we are only looking for buys.

Hamza Ali

So NzdJpy has two possible scenarios right now, if we got a retest of the first zone then I am looking for buys by keeping my SL below the zone,or if we got a break above the upper zone then look for a retest to go long.

Hamza Ali

EURAUD has been in a downtrend, if we look at the recent structure we can clearly see that it has formed support and then break out from the support so we are looking to sell on the retest of the zone.

Ardy Ismail
    Keymaster

Thanks for sharing your ideas. Looks like all going your way.

Cheers!

Hamza Ali

Alright, so I shared this trade idea of EURAUD on Monday and now look at the chart. Exactly as I mentioned.Cheers!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Go to Top